XDR Integration for Windows Version 2004 and 20H2
There have been issues withThere is a patch needs to be applied on both Windows version 2004 and version 20H2.
- Login to the tdo4endo.com
- After logging in, select Download TDO from the left hand navigation
- Locate the section titled XDR
- Download XDRPatch.exe and make sure to save it to your TDO Builds directory so that it will be accessible for all computers in your office.
- Run the patch on Workstations using the XDR device and Windows versions 2004 and version 20H2.
- You may need to authorize the download depending on your computers settings.
- Close out of TDO completely
- Run the XDRPatch.exe
- Program will run and complete quickly and that will resolve the issue on the computer. These steps will need to be followed on any computer using XDR sensors.