Taking multiple X-rays with Carestream Sensors
This feature is implemented to make it easier to take multiple xrays with one click. CS 6100 and CS6200 sensors work with this new functionality.
- In Acquire page, click the Tooth button
- Check the “Continuous X Ray” box located between ‘Auto Stamp’ box and ‘Lectures’ button. Note: TDO will remember the selection next time you take an xray. If you don’t wish to take multiple xray you can simply uncheck the “Continuous X Ray” box.
The Carestream RVG Acquisition window will come up on the screen. NOTE: a timer will show with CS6100
- Take the first image.
- The first image will show in Acquire.
- Then you will see the Carestream RVG Acquisition will show on the screen again for another xray.
- The Carestream RVG Acquisition window will show as many times as you need. Notes: Every time you take an x-ray, the x-ray will show in acquire before the Carestream RVG Acquisition window comes up on the screen ready for another x-ray. For CS6100 sensors: if the timer runs out of time, you will need to click the ‘Tooth” button again to start the process.
- When done taking x-rays, you can simply click on the “X” button to close the Carestream RVG Acquisition window.