TDO Centralized Claims
TDO Software is happy to announce a new feature which will allow multi-location offices to upload and print Claims from one centralized location.
To enable Centralized Claims:
- Setup > Site Configuration > Edit Control Table > Practice Tab
- Check the “Enable Centralized Claims” box. Note: this is a system-wide setting, once the box is checked at main location, the box will show as checked at the satellite locations.
- Create an electronic claim as you normally do
- Click “Submit E-Claim”
- Click “Yes” on the Insurance Claim Sent popup
- You can now view and approve current Claims created from any location by going to Insurance Tools – View Current Claims.
- The “Browse Claim” window displays eClaims and paper claims that are pending. Users can:
1. Filter by paper or electronic claims as well as by location.
2. Sort by patient name, doctor name and date.
3. View claims as well as mark them as approved.
Before an eClaim can be submitted, the “Approved” checkbox must be checked for each claim.
When ready to upload, go to Insurance Tools – Upload Claims.
Reminder: only approved eClaims will be uploaded.
To Print All Unprinted Insurance claims:
Create a claim as you normally do.
On the print preview of the claim, click on “Close+Save” or “Close” button
Click NO when asked “to enter this claim as Paper Claim today” so users can print all the claims create at once in the next step.
Before printing paper claims, users can go to 'View Current Claims' where you can:
- Filter by paper or electronic claims as well as by location.
- Sort by patient name, doctor name and date.
- View claims as well as mark them as approved.
When ready to print, go to Insurance Tools - Print All Unprinted Insurance Claims.
- The “Print Claims” window will open.
- You have the option of printing all unprinted claims or only approved claims.